HealthEwipes are antiseptic wipes. Petra was thinking creatively here by going the FDA vs. EPA route and creating a high performing product at a great price.
HealthEwipes are a product that for sure “clean” the surface and the antiseptic properties will slow/stop the growth of germs on hard surfaces as well as they do on skin. The bonus is they are safe to use on the skin and are registered to do so. This compared to an EPA product (HandyClean Steridol, X-wipes, Gym Wipes etc.) which requires to state on the label to “Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.”, “Hazardous to Humans and Domestic Animals” and “Not for personal cleansing. This is not a baby wipe!”
What can you use HealthEWipes for?
- Wiping down surfaces and equipment in your gym
- Cleaning equipment of sweat and dirt
- Disinfecting any exercise equipment inbetween users
- Getting rid of the paper towel and spray bottle
What are the main benefits of HealthEWipes?
- Antisceptic properties stop the growth of bacteria and germs on surfaces and skin
- Safe on skin
- High performing product
How many gym wipes come in a case of HealthEWipes?
- 1000 wipes per roll
- 4 rolls (4000 gym wipes) per case of HealthEWipes
- ITEM # MC7090
- HealthEwipes are antiseptic wipes.
- They are registered with the FDA (Food and Drug Administration) as a skin disinfectant.
- HealthEwipes are considered an over-the counter drug.
- As a skin disinfectant, HealthEwipes slow and/or stop the growth of germs on external surfaces of the body.
- Wipe: 6” X 8”
- Roll: 1,000 wipes
- Case: 4 rolls = 4,000 wipes
- List price: $99.00
- Price / wipe @ list: 2.5 cents