HealthEwipes are antiseptic wipes. Petra was thinking creatively here by going the FDA vs. EPA route and creating a high performing product at a great price.
HealthEwipes are a product that for sure “clean” the surface and the antiseptic properties will slow/stop the growth of germs on hard surfaces as well as they do on skin. The bonus is they are safe to use on the skin and are registered to do so. This compared to an EPA product (HandyClean Steridol, X-wipes, Gym Wipes etc.) which requires to state on the label to “Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling.”, “Hazardous to Humans and Domestic Animals” and “Not for personal cleansing. This is not a baby wipe!”
What can you use HealthEWipes for?
- Wiping down surfaces and equipment in your gym
- Cleaning equipment of sweat and dirt
- Disinfecting any exercise equipment in-between users
- Getting rid of the paper towel and spray bottle
What are the main benefits of HealthEWipes?
- Antiseptic properties stop the growth of bacteria and germs on surfaces and skin
- Safe on skin
- High performing product
How many gym wipes come in a case of HealthEWipes?
- 1000 wipes per roll
- 4 rolls (4000 gym wipes) per case of HealthEWipes
- Equipment cleaning wipes
- 1000 wipes per roll, 4 rolls per case
- 4000 wipes = $0.02 per wipe
- Perfect for cleaning gyms and other facilities
- Dimensions: 20 x 17 x 9 inches